Has it really come to this? Every week, (whether I want to or not, and no matter how hard I try to avoid it) I look at my blog stats. I'm busy and my numbers are ehhh...at best. But what always interests me the most, as I've previously shared, is how people "find" me on the WWW. They type in a word or words, and I pop up and they "click" me. This week's exercise in futility was particularly amusing to me, so I thought I'd share. Technically this list means that I'm a nonsensical moron who has nothing of "meaning" to offer this world...but it is what it is! So without further ado, top 10 search words that drove traffic to Insanity Is Not An Option this week are:
- Dork (I know, you're not surprised...neither am I!).
- Shut your pie hole (What? That was a valid topic...I'm just surprised people Google it.).
- "Flash Underoos" (It's in quotes in the search, I have no clue! Guess they didn't want it confused with "Superman Underoos"?).
- I love you dork (Who types I love you dork in a Google search bar? My "fans" frighten me!).
- My Murphy USA (there's really nothing funny to say about that, so that's a cool search).
- The Flash Underwear (OK, so am I more bothered that people search for this or that they find me when they search for this? I'm really not certain!).
- 10 Most Annoying Facebook Personalities (Actually one of my best.posts.ever so I'm cool with this one.).
- Boys Tighty Whities (See, now I'm just afraid the authorities are looking for me...it was a joke...I'm serious...and I'm NOT the one Googling it!).
- My Walmart (of course).
- Banana Clip (I'm a product of the 80's, yes I wrote about this.).
And there you have it. This is how I gauge my life, my business. Ehh...if people are searching and I'm coming up, I guess I'm doing something right~ish! Twenty years ago, did I think this is what I'd be known for? Absolutely...NOT! Am I happy they're finding me by whatever means? You bet your sweet tighty whitey Flash Underoos, I am!
Keep Googling, you never know when I might pop up!